Monday, December 14, 2009

untitled (47)

Once, someone asked me this very shockingly hard to answer kind of question.
"Have you ever experience love?"
"How does it felt?"
My mouth opened to answer,
But there is no answer,
I don't have the answer afterall..
I just opened my mouth try to find a single word to be the answer, but there's only an empty air that hanging on the empty space, go with the wind blows.
I'm speechless.
Wordless.
It's not that hard..
If I know the answer..
But the truth is, I don't even know my self whether I,my self ever felt love or no.
And swear to the love of god, I have no freakin idea how love supposed to felt..

After awhile,
I tried to think about those question.
Question I didn't even knew how to answer.
Well.. Maybe, maybe, I did ever fall in love.
Maybe I did ever in love.
And if that is love,
I think, I just love one person, and one person only...

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Reigina Tjahaya