Thursday, December 17, 2009

untitled (46)

i used to love a love songs.
i used to feel like my soul talking along those love songs.
happy,
sad...
i just love a love songs.

but now,
every songs,
even if it isn't a love song, seems dull in my ears.
every single song in my iTunes seems too lame to listened. too crappy to listened.
every song just seems vapid, prosaic, boring, and sad.

the rhythm i used to love
being this painful sound keep repeating in my mind and annoyingly made me remind of something that i don't even want to remember it.
something that i hope just a little piece of memories that will never came back.

all the songs i used to love
being this dreadful sound that kept me think about something i don't want to think about.
someone i don't want to think about.

someone who ruined all my songs.
someone who ruined all songs that i used to love.
someone who ruined too many songs already.
someone who ruined me...

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Reigina Tjahaya